Model No.: 13\"X3.50-7
2.various size and pattern to your requirment
3.timely delivery and excellent client servic
Specifications: 1) Ply rating . 2 /4PR (2) Color. Black (3) Package , packed by colour belt ,weave bags , 10 pcs or 15pcs or 20pcs one bundle ,and also can according to your requirement ( 4 ) Supply capacity, have vulcanizer 20units ,every month can make 2.00,000 pieces (5 ) Product features use advanced capsule vulcanizer instead of curing bag vulcanizer;use FULL AUTO forming machine instead of semi-automatic forming machine;use ripe and stabilize formula for tyre , engage high-level engineer who have 15 yesrs tyre making experience;tyre have good wear resistance,aging resistance,increase safety ( 6) company superiority self-sufficiency manufacture Zinc Oxide and SULFUR POWDER supply to tyre ormacom pleteset to use ,both reduce production cost and ensure trye quality ,cut down your purchase risk . (7) Sample we can supply free of charge sample to customers, postage is freight collect (8) Conventional Terms of payment ,T/T .L/C 1. After sales confirmation signed, 30% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% T/T paid is into our account. 2. After sales confirmation signed, 30percent T/T repaid, the remainder 70percent is paid against faxing B/L, Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight. (9) Delivery time, Within 20-30 days after receiving your deposit. (10) Price terms, FOB and CIF (11) Shipment port ,Qingdao port, China (12) Minimum order, 1x20’container (13) We can also make the following sizes, 6”x2” 2.50-4 3.00-4 3.00-8 3.50-4 3.50-5 3.50-6 3.50-7 3.50-8 4.00-4 4.00-6 4.00-7 4.00-8 5.00-6 5.00-8 6.50-8 12”x1.75 12”x 2.125 14”x1.75 14”x2.125 16”x1.75 16x2.125 18x1.75 18x2.125 20x1.75 20x2.125 While sending the offer to me, kindly provide me the detailed specification, such as size .pattern.weight , ply rating, Packing, quantity ,Destination port, sale market ,we will quote you at best reasonable price ASAP. You are welcome to visit our manufactory, we are looking forword to establish a long-time relationship with you.(Qingdao Jinyuleng Industry CO.,LTD) Contact us if you need more details on Barrow Tyre. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any Other aspects about Pneumatic Rubber Wheelbarrow tyre、Rubber Barrow Tyre 13x3.50-7. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Wheelbarrow tyre