Find Solid Wheel Foam Tyre, Pu Foam Wheel, Solid Pu Foam Wheel on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Rubber wheel > PU foam wheel > 10 Inch Pu Wheel Caster

10 Inch Pu Wheel Caster

Basic Info

Model No.: 10x300-4

Product Description


Specifications



10 Inch pu Castor wheel

1.Puncture proof

2. No gasing

3. High wear-resisting

4.Heavy load capacity









Pu Foam Wheel Caster

Wheel Type Diameter Thickness Of Shaft Payment Term
Pu Foam 250mm 2mm or according to your requirement L/C,T/T














PU foam tire features


1.Made of micro-cellular polyurethane

2. Lightweight, durable and significantly easier to roll than ordinary solid tires.


3.Last at least 4 to 10 times longer than pneumatic ones. No air, no leaks, and no flat tire downtime.

4. Ideal choice where there's oil and chemicals .

5. Designed for slow moving equipment and not for highway use .





The products size


2)6inch:6"x2"

3)8inch:8"x2.50-4

4)9inch:9"x3.50-4

5)10inch :10"x3.00-4, 10"x3.50-4, 10"x4.10-4

6)11inch: 11"x4.00-4

7)12 Inch:12"x3.50-5, 12"x3.50-6, 12"x5.00-6

8)13inch: 13"x3.00-8, 13"x3.25-8, 13"x4.00-6, 13"x3.50-6, 13"x5.00-6, 13"x6.50-6

9)14inch: 14"x3.50-8, 14"x4.00-6, 14x4.10/3.50-5


10)15inch:15"x5.00-6,15"x6.00-6


11)16inch:16"x4.00-8,16"x4.50-8, 16"x6.50-8, 16"x4.80-8

12)18inch:18"x8.50-8






Sample


Free sample supplied, freight collected.






Conventional Terms of payment


1. T/T. After sales confirmation signed, 30% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% T/T paid is into our account.


2. L/C. After sales confirmation signed, 30% T/T repaid, the remainder 70% is paid against faxing B/L, Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.






Friendly reminder


While sending the offer to me, kindly provide me the detailed specification, such as size ,pattern,weight , ply rating, Packing, quantity ,Destination port, sale market ,we will quote you at best reasonable price ASAP.


Welcome to visit our manufactory(Qingdao Jinyuleng Industry CO.,LTD) or email me to discuss quality and price









Contact us if you need more details on Caster Wheel. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any Other aspects about Pu Caster、10 Inch Pu Caster. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Rubber wheel > PU foam wheel

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters