Find Air Pneumatic Wheels, Pneumatic Wheel, Trolley Wheelbarrow Pneumatic Wheel on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Rubber wheel > Pneumatic Wheel > 8x250-4 small wheels for hand trolley or castor

8x250-4 small wheels for hand trolley or castor

Basic Info

Model No.: 8x250-4

Product Description

Specifications 8 Inch small wheels for Castor

1. Material: rubber or pu

2. Usage: trolley castor

3. Timely deliver

                     8x250-4 small wheesl for trolley/ castor
Modle 8x250-4
Material rubber
Ply Rating 2pr
Rim metal or plastic
Payment Terms L/C,  T/T
Delivery Time 20-25days
Shipping port Qingdao China
    Pneumatic products & PU products size 5"x1, 6'x2",  8"x1.5,  8"x1.75,  200x50,  8"x250-4, 10"x300-4, 10x350-4, 11"x400-4,12"x350-5, 12"x350-6, 13"x300-8, 13x325-8, 14"x350-8, 15”x500-6, 16"x400-8. 16"x650-8, ,10x1.75, 12.5x2.25, 16x2.125, 18x1.95, 20x1.75, 20x2.125 and ect   Solid rubber wheels 6x1.5, 7x1.5, 8x1.75, 10"x1.75,10x2.5, 10x300-4, 13x3, 14x4, 15x3 ,16x400-8, 350x80, 400x100...   Why choose us? We are a professional manufactory in Qingdao, China. Having specilized in this field for more than  ten years. We insiste on one principle all the time " Quality first, customer first". Our leading products include but not limited to pneumatic Rubber wheel. rubber solid wheel, Pu Foam Wheel, and  ect, We are warmely expecting to establish long relationship with friends abroad and domestic in bussiness,   Our service Free sample supplied, freight  collected   Payment Terms  1).T/T. 30percent repaid after the sales contract signed,the B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70percent paid off  into our account.  2).L/C.  30percent repaid after the sales contract signed, the remainder is paid against the  faxing B/L, Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight  

Contact us if you need more details on Hand Trolley Wheel. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any Other aspects about Castor Wheel、8 Inch Wheel. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Rubber wheel > Pneumatic Wheel

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters

Premium Related Products