Find Air Pneumatic Wheels, Pneumatic Wheel, Trolley Wheelbarrow Pneumatic Wheel on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Rubber wheel > Pneumatic Wheel > 14"x3.50-8 pneumatic rubber wheel/ tire for wheelbarrow

14"x3.50-8 pneumatic rubber wheel/ tire for wheelbarrow

Basic Info

Model No.: 14\"X3.50-8

Product Description


Specifications



Wheel barrow tire 14"x3.50-8

1.2-ply or 4-ply

2. High quality and factory price

3.Timely delivery and excellent service






Specifications






Wheel Barrow tire 14"x3.50-8




Model 14"x350-8
Material rubber
Rim metal
Ply Rating 2pr,4pr
Width of tyre 87.5mm
Diameter of wheel 350mm
Price Term FOB
Payment Term L/C, T/T
Shipping Port Qingdao, China
Delivery Time 20-25days














Usage


Wheel barrow, handtrolley,garden cart, Tool cart , toy car,caster, waggon, launching, trailer and ect.





Our products series


Pneumatic Rubber wheel, Solid Rubber Wheel, pu wheels, tyres, tubes forwheelbarrow,hand trolley, trailer, launching, motorcycles, bicycles and ect.





Other products size


5"x1, 6"x1.5",6'x2, 8"x1.5, 8"x1.75, 8"x250-4, 10"x300-4, 10x350-4,12",.13", 14"x350-8, 15"x500-6,15x600-6, 16"x400-8. 16"x650-8, 10x1.75, 12.5x2.25, 16x2.125, 18x1.95, 20x1.75, 20x2.125 and ect





Why choose us?


We are a professional manufactory in Qingdao, China. Having specilized in this field for more than


ten years. We insiste on one principle all the time " Quality first, customer first". Leading products


include but not limited to pneumatic Rubber Wheel. solid rubber wheel, Pu Foam Wheel, and ect, We are warmely expecting to establish a long relationship with friends abroad and domestic.





Our service


We can afford free sample, freight collected





Delivery


Timely delivery, within 20-30days after received the deposit





Payment terms


1).T/T. 30percent repaid after the sales contract signed,the B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70percent paid off into our account.


2).L/C. 30percent repaid after the sales contract signed, the remainder is paid against the faxing B/L, Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.
















blishing business relationship between us.

Contact us if you need more details on Wheelbarrow Wheel 3.50-8. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Wheelbarrow Tire 3.50-8、Wheelbarrow tyre. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Rubber wheel > Pneumatic Wheel

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters

Premium Related Products