10 inch(10x3.50-4) rubber wheel for hand truck,hand trolley,lawn mover,wheelbarrow,toolcarts
Model No.: 10x3.50-4
2. use time long
3. good sale and after sale service
4. good quality and extremely competitive price
(1) Name: Rubber Wheel
(2) TYRE : 2 PR OR 4 PR
(3) Bearing: Ball, roller, nylon or without bearing
(4) Type: Solid, pneumatic, PU foam, semi-pneumatic, hollow etc.
(5) Material of tire: Our rubber wheel has high natural rubber rate, high elasticity, rub resistance, natural rubber tire and steel rim make sturdy wheel.
(6) Material of rim: Steel or plastic.
(7) Use: It can be used for wheelbarrow, hand trolley, sack truck, lawnmower and welding machine etc.
(8) Package: In bulk, weave bags , wood pallet, and also in accordance with your requirement
( 9 ) Our Advantage:
1. We have our own factory , quality can guarantee
2. Currently our equipments are the most advanced here.
3. self-sufficiency manufacture Zinc Oxide and SULFUR POWDER supply to tyre ormacom pleteset to use ,both reduce production cost and ensure trye quality ,cut down your purchase risk .
(10 ) Sample: we can supply free of charge sample to customers, postage is collectst.
(11) Conventional Terms of payment::T/T .L/C
1. After sales confirmation signed, 30% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% T/T paid is into our account.
2. After sales confirmation signed, 30% T/T repaid, the remainder 70% is paid against faxing B/L, Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.
(12) Delivery time: Within 20-30 days after receiving your deposit.
(13) Price terms: FOB, and CIF
(14) Shipment port: :Qingdao port, China
(15) Minimum order: 200sets.
(16) we also can make the following size : 200x50, 2.50-4, 2.50-8, 3.00-4, 3.50-4, 4.10/3.50-4, 3.00-8, 3.25/3.00-8, 3.50-6, 3.50-7, 3.50-8, 4.00-4, 4.00-6, 4.00-8, 4.80/4.00-8, 5.00-6, 6.50-8
* Leading service satisfaction : Our company insist the objective of "To live by quality,To develop by prestige".We know that good quality and service can earn more business and friendship. So we value the opportunity to be a trusted supplier to your business.
* If In any time you found our product sure have quality question , please let me know in first time , i can can give you most satisfactory reply within 24 hours ,let you [buy the rest assured, with the assured"!
the following picture all are 10x3.50-4
Contact us if you need more details on 3.50-4 Rubber Wheel. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any Other aspects about Rubber Wheels for Wagons、Small Rubber Wheels. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Premium Related Products