(1) Name OTR tire (2) Package In bulk, or packed by plastic colour paper , or 5pcs in one weave bag ( 3 ) Our Advantage 1. We have our own factory , quality can guarantee 2. Currently our equipments are the most advanced here. 3. self-sufficiency manufacture Zinc Oxide
and SULFUR POWDER supply to tyre ormacom pleteset to use ,both reduce production cost and ensure trye quality ,cut down your purchase risk . (4 ) Sample we can supply free of charge sample to customers, postage is collectst. (5) Conventional Terms of payment T/T .L/C 1. After sales confirmation signed, 30% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% T/T paid is into our account. 2. After sales confirmation signed, 30% T/T repaid, the remainder 70% is paid against faxing B/L, Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight. (6) Delivery time Within 20-30 days after receiving your deposit. (7) Price terms FOB, and CIF (8) Shipment port Qingdao port, China (9) Minimum order 50pcs. (16) we also can make the following size 16x8-6 16x8-7 145/70-6 18x9.5-8 19x7.0-8 22x10-10 22x11-10 13x5.00-6 4.10-6 4.10-4 15x6.5-7 4.50/4.10-4 145/70-6 21x7-10 15x5.00-7 24x11-10 24x8-12 25x8-12 25x10-12 20x10-10 27x11-14 27x8-14 205/30-10 250/40-10 235/30-10 295/30-14 205/30-14 270/30-14 225/40-10 165/70-10 24x10-14 24x8-14 friendly reminder While sending the offer to me, kindly provide me the detailed specification, such as size ,pattern,weight , ply rating, Packing, quantity ,Destination port, sale market ,we will quote you at best reasonable price ASAP. Welcome come to our manufactory(Qingdao Jinyuleng Industry CO.,LTD) or email me to discuss quality and price .
Contact us if you need more details on Otr Tyre
. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any Other
aspects about OTR Tyre
20.5-25、Otr Tire. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : OTR Tyre